You can download our latest theme ZIP files here
Installation / Update Instructions:
- Download the ZIP file and save it to your computer.
- If this is your first installation: Follow the installation instructions here to add the theme to your WordPress blog installation.
- If you are downloading an UPDATED VERSION, you must delete the previous theme entirely from your site, and then re-upload the new ZIP file (otherwise you may get an error stating the /travel blogger directory already exists in your /themes directory). To delete the previous version of the theme, change your site theme back to the default WordPress theme temporarily. Then you will be able to delete the old version of Travel Blogger. Then you will be able to upload and install the new version by following the installation instructions here.
Travel Blogger – Seaward Bound Theme – Version 1.4.2 – Released: 12/20/2012
IMPORTANT – This update is the latest version of our Seaward Bound Theme
>>>>>> DOWNLOAD TRAVELBLOGGER-SEAWARD-BOUND.ZIP (760k) <<<<<<
Travel Blogger – Seward Bound Theme – Version 1.4.2 – Release Notes: 12/20/2012
- This latest version of the Seaward Bound Theme offers the new features that our Travel Blogger Theme latest update has, with all of the perks of a Cruising based theme. Enjoy!
Travel Blogger – NYC Theme – Version 1.1 – Released: 12/4/2012
IMPORTANT - This update is the latest version of our New Yorker Theme
>>>>>> DOWNLOAD TRAVELBLOGGER-NYC.ZIP (581k) <<<<<<
Travel Blogger – NYC Theme – Version 1.1 – Release Notes: 12/4/2012
- This latest version of the NYC Theme offers new features that our Travel Blogger Theme latest update has, with all of the perks of a New Yorker based theme. Enjoy!
Travel Blogger – Version 1.6 – Released: 10/9/2012
IMPORTANT - This update contains important bug fixes that we had with Version 1.4
>>>>>> DOWNLOAD TRAVELBLOGGER.ZIP (696k) <<<<<<<
Travel Blogger – Version 1.6 – Release Notes: 10/9/2012
- Several changes and optimizations to support newer version of WordPress
- Fixed problem with color settings in admin area
- Fixed custom style settings on frontend
- Fixed Background settings
- Fixed Header settings in admin area
- Fixed issue with WordPress’s new live preview settings.
- Added support for flexible image height in custom header upload
- Added support to add image header from media library
- Added backward compatibility to 3.2 for custom header settings in admin areas.
Travel Blogger – Version 1.4 – Released: 02/27/2012
IMPORTANT – This update is being kept for those who have versions of WordPress prior to 3.2, it is highly recommended that you update though, as there were bugs with this theme.
>>>>>> DOWNLOAD TRAVELBLOGGER.ZIP (696k) <<<<<<<
Travel Blogger – Version 1.4 – Release Notes: 02/27/2012
- Show/Hide the Social Media Control Bar – Allows you to show or hide either the entire row where the Social Media widgets site, or to turn off any single Social Media widget within the bar – A great feature if your blog is new and you don’t want people to see that no one LIKES you! (yet)
- Show/Hide Comments on the Home Page – Allows you to hide the column of “latest comments” that displays in your Blog Roll on each post excerpt. A nice way to increase your home page real estate.
- Control the Size of Column Layout – Many users wanted to be able to change the width of the Sidebars and Body area of the template – now you can!
- Switch Between Square and Rounded Corners – All the boxes around your Sidebars and Posts will change from using rounded corners to square – A small improvement to allow you more cosmetic control.
- Show/Hide Post “Meta” Information in the Blog Roll – Allows you to remove the “posted by”, “date” and “comments” meta data shown with each Post in the Blog Roll, and on Posts themselves. Makes for a cleaner looking, less “bloggy” site.
- Compatible with WordPress 3.3 – Fixed miscellaneous bugs and updated to work with WordPress 3.3
Travel Blogger – Version 1.3.5 – Release Notes: 08/11/2011
- Google Maps widget improvements:
- Fixed issue with Google Map widget breaking after a certain number of results. Please read more below for instructions on how to update your current locations.
- Ability to switch blogroll from displaying only summary (excerpt) or full formatted text (does truncate nor remove html tags)
- After many requests we added this ability to make it easy for users to easly switch their blogrolls from displaying full formatted text or excerpts of their posts. The new setting is located in Appearance > Theme Layout & Skins
Several users reported that their global map widget would stop functioning after a number of results were shown. After further investigation, we discovered that there was an issue with Google’s geocoder API that imposes a limit of queries. To address this, the widget no longer queries the location live on the map, but when the location is saved in the post.
FOR EXISTING USERS – You must update the existing address to be compatible with the new data structure. We’ve made this easy as a click of a button. Simply log on to your wordpress account, go to APPEARANCE > THEME LAYOUT & SKINS. At the very bottom of the page there is a link “click here” that updates the existing addresses. You must run this or manually update your existing posts in order for the map to work.
Travel Blogger – Version 1.3.4 – Release Notes: 07/21/2011
- WordPress 3.2 Update:
- Now compatible with the latest WordPress 3.2 update
- Fixed issue with uploading background, header and footer images caused by WordPress 3.2 update
- Featured Image:
- Added functionality to scrape for any image inserted in the body of a post and use that for the featured image. This means you no longer have to set a specific featured image if you don’t want to. Useful for the image is coming from an external URL and you can’t set it to be a featured image.
- Featured Area:
- Changed the post title in a Featured Area to be an H1 instead of an H2 (for SEO)
- Now to change the color of the H1 in a featured post you change the “Page Title (H1)” color
- Custom Colors:
- Updated the colors so that the colors on the “custom colors” controls now change to reflect the colors of the currently selected Skin.
- Made it so the color of the sidebar widgets text titles match & update to the color of the H1s on the rest of the site.
- Added ability to change size of top & footer menu text
- SEO Changes:
- Made the site title an H1 on the home page. On all other pages it is not.
- Made the site tagline an H2 on the home page. On all other pages it will be a P tag.
- Made the title of the featured post in the featured post area an H1. Left all the post titles in the blog roll H2s.
- Minor bugs:
- Fixed a bug with the RSS feed
Travel Blogger – Version 1.3.2 – Release Notes: 06/12/2011
- SEO Improvements
- Changed handling of theme_mod api
Travel Blogger – Version 1.2.7 – Release Notes: 04/13/2011
- SEO Improvements
- On the Home Page only – Made the Site Title an H1 tag. The Site Title is not an H1 on any other page types
- On the Home Page only – Made the Site Tagline an H2 tag.
- On the Home Page only – Made the Featured Area post title an H1 tag. All other post titles in the blog roll are H2 tags
- Featured Area
- Changed the controls to be much clearer in the admin area
- Now can display unique featured posts on Category pages while still hiding the Featured Area on all other pages (except the Home page)
- Made the color of all post titles that appear in any sidebar widget inherit the custom color settings of the post titles in the blog roll
- Social Settings
- Made the Facebook controls much clearer and simpler. You simply enter your entire Facebook URL to make the Facebook LIKE and Facebook Follow features work.
- Feature Post Controls(in the EDIT > POST admin area)
- Made the labels clearer around what the options are for featuring a post a) on the Home Page, b) on its Category page, and c) in the Featured Content sidebar widget.
- Footer Image
- Made the footer image default size match the default size of the header image so that users can use one image in both places if they like without having to crop it. Default size = 975×130 pixels.
Travel Blogger – Version 1.2.4 – Release Notes: 04/03/2011
- Initial Release – no updates
More amazingly flexible themes are currently under development! Please return often to see and download our latest work.
Please contact us via our support page form with any Support questions.