Installing our travel WordPress™ Themes is simple.
- We assume you already have a hosting account setup. If you do not have website hosting, we recommend an inexpensive hosting company like BlueHost, as they make it very easy to Install WordPress on your domain. Setup your hosting, and install WordPress as per their directions, then continue to the next step…
- Download one of our theme .zip files from here.
- Open your WordPress Administration area (e.g. go to http://yoursite/wp-admin in your browser window)
- Go To APPEARANCE > THEMES
- Click on the INSTALL THEMES tab
- Click “Upload” and upload the .zip file you downloaded
- Click “Activate” to make the theme active
Once the theme is active, your home page should display the default configuration when you look at it in a browser. Now you are ready to setup and configure the theme.